Conferinţa ştiinţifică „Administraţia publică a municipiului Chişinău şi sistemul administraţiei publice locale din Republica Moldova. Probleme, realizări şi perspective” Descarcă : românaRealibitarea şi extinderea reţelelor de apeduct şi canalizare şi reparaţia a trei străzi din municipiul Chişinău (2010-2012) Descarcă : româna
Dezvoltarea municipiului Chisinau9038 Accesări
The key objective of the project is to assist Local Public Authorities of the Chisinau Municipality in the process of strengthening its institutional and financial management capacity to support achievement of long-term development goals and improve service delivery.
1. Institutional Development and Municipal Governance Component
- enable management processes and structures in Chisinau Municipality to effectively face the challenges of municipal development;
- improve Chisinau Municipality transparency and responsiveness by increasing the involvement of various stakeholders in municipal governance.
2. Municipal Public Finance and Assets Management Component
- enhance the capacity of the municipality to better manage its property;
- improve the Municipality’s planning, execution, and control of budgetary functions and systems.
3. Planning, Infrastructure Rehabilitation and Service Delivery Improvements
- improve the capacity of the Mayoralty to better manage urban space and implement the General Urban Plan, as well as to support the Mayoralty, through technical assistance and advice;
-support the Mayoralty to increase the availability and the quality of service delivery through better management of investments to show tangible improvements.
- Institutional reform and capacity-building;
- Improved municipal governance;
- Municipal public revenues system improved;
- Better quality of financial and asset management;
- Better planning and management of urban space;
- Service delivery improvements.
Awareness activities will be organized for decision-makers on the need for transparent and accountable municipality development and implementation of reforms.
Chisinau Municipality, international and local NGOs.
The project is supporting the internal public management reform of Chisinau (Moldova’s capital city, comprising 20% of the country’s population and 80% of economic turnover). This will strengthen the role of the city to act as a national growth pole, promoting economic growth, poverty alleviation and European integration within the Republic of Moldova.
The total project budget is USD 920,000.00 funded by UNDP Moldova, Open Society Institute / LGI, Soros Foundation Moldova and the Government of Romania.
Regional and Local Development Programme
Integrated Local Development
Related Documents and Stories
- 07.10.08 - Mayor’s Office from Rezina is implementing the programme “Transparency and Anti-corruption strategy on the local level”
Address: 83, Stefan cel Mare, Chisinau, Moldova
Tel.: (373 22) 20 15 53
Address: 131,31 August 1989 str., Chisinau, MD 2012
Tel. (373 22) 22 00 45 ext. 120